At Axelroth & Associates, we understand the pressures and pleasures you face as a librarian. You have too much to do and too little time to do it all.
We can help you thrive in this environment. Whether you need strategic repositioning to meet new needs or placement support to identify the best candidates to join your team, we can supplement your time and resources.
We offer consulting services in:
- The Essential Guide to Climate Change: Surviving and Thriving (LLAM) [Details]
- PLL Change as Opportunity Webinar: Staffing the Library for Success (AALL/PLL) [Details]
- Speed Mentoring Program (DC/SLA) [Details]
- Career Course: Climbing Above Your Plateau (AALL) [Details]
- Rebalancing Your Collection: Print or Electronic or Both? (AALL) [Details]
- Charting a New Course Mid-Career: Getting There from Here (AALL) [Details]
- 25 Random Things You Can Do To Energize Your Library (NJLLA) [Details]